Subject: Re: Location of X Servers etc.
To: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@Hamartun.Priv.NO>
From: Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/01/1998 13:12:45
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

> * Dave Arthur
> |
> | My question is now that I have re-installed my QDSS graphics head
> | into my uVAX, where will I find the software ?
>
> ...and mine is: does anyone have a spare 4 plane board that it might
> be possible to persuade him or her to part with for a not too large
> amount of money?  I have a working setup, but would love to go from
> sixteen to 256 shades of grey...

So does this mean that the NetBSD QDSS support works with a 4 plane
QDSS?  (I just reallized that I didn't test it with 4 planes only, so
I'd like to know.)  I'm also wondering why is it shades of grey when the
QDSS is a colour board.

--
|  Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>              |
|  Home page:  http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bgjenero/     |