Subject: Re: 1.3 w/delqa problem
To: HULBERT JOSHUA <hulbertj@msoe.edu>
From: Mathew Henson <mh5u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/30/1998 12:30:40
So--does the problem exist with deqna as well?  I plugged one in to try, but
upon restarting the machine the boot disk refused to spin up--but if someone
else has tried, I'd like to know.

-Mathew

Excerpts from internet.computing.netbsd.port-vax: 30-Mar-98 Re: 1.3
w/delqa problem by "HULBERT JOSHUA"@msoe.ed