Subject: Re: multi CPU uvaxII
To: Netbsd <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Clarke <Dave.Clarke@swi055.ericsson.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/20/1998 08:09:24
Aternative box suggestion would be an old BA11 box, ( from a pdp-11/23+),
which has the Q22/CD arrangement, or the VAX3600 box.
    On the subject of multi-cpu's can the KA650 be used in a similiar
manor as the KA630 in a multi processor configuation ?

Dave.

--
Dave Clarke            dave.clarke@swindon.ericsson.se
Ericsson                Tel.No. +44 1793 494513

Wanted any and all types of PDP and microVAX hardware,
software,manuals,schematics,etc. for hobby use.