Subject: Re: Netboot from BeBox and Ultrix installation
To: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/18/1998 00:57:01
	You could always try installing NetBSD/bebox onto the BeBox on
	a apare disk (if you have one), and using that to netboot the
	vax...

	You can pull any extra memory out of the VX3100 to get it to 16 or
	below for netbooting.

	NetBSD/bebox URL is:
		http://www.cec.co.jp/usr/sakamoto/NetBSD/

		David/absolute

	   Raise your standards and lower your expectations...
	            and we'll get along just fine.