Subject: Re: IP over SCSI (was Re: multi CPU uvaxII)
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/16/1998 20:28:45
On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Brian Murray wrote:

> You might want to read RFC2143 for inspiration. The introduction is
> included below.

http://www.internic.net/rfc/rfc2143.txt

Muuu hah ha ha hahhh!!!  I WANT THIS!  I only hope that the VAXstation
SCSI controllers can act as targets.  Yes, this would actually be sort of
silly in VAXstations, but it would be so neat.

Oh Mr. Carlini, forgive me for asking, but do you have any information on
the document numbers which describe the VAXstation 3100 hardware in great
depth?  That is, with enough information to completely describe the
low-level programming of the VAXstation 3100/M30/M38 and M76 hardware --
and in particular their SCSI controllers?

-brian.
---