Subject: Re: VS2000 graphics console questions
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Mats O Jansson <maja@cntw.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/10/1998 10:55:33
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> Are you trying to use the QDSS routines on VS2000? Is it the same
> interface to the screen? Whee, in that case you should definitely
> sync with Boris Gjenero that has fixed QDSS for MV2.
> Is it the same graphic console on VS31oo also?

After a quick look at a config file for Ultrix 4.? it seems to be five
different graphic device drivers. qd (QDSS, color), qv (QVSS, monochrone),
sm (at csr 0x200f0000, monochrone for KA410/KA420?), sg (at csr 0x3c000000,
color for KA410/KA420?) and fg (for KA60? Firefox). KA420 and KA60 is
defined in the kernel...

-moj