Subject: Re: VaxStation2000 & RD54 problems. (fwd)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Karl Maftoum <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/08/1998 16:05:58
On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Jorgen Pehrson wrote:

> Hi,
> -697434112-->512
> 1425365139-->15
> -1345284433-->17
> -1165044254-->1225
> -905891441-->255
> panic: pmap_enter: lost mapping
> Stopped at    0x8009d9eb:     bic13   $0xffbfffff, r2, r1
> db>

I've got the same problem, i've just recently re-installed NetBSD on my
MV2000, and mine does this when it goes to fsck at boot time. I'm sure
this RD54 is less than healthy, and that is the cause of the problem.. any
news on bad-block mapping yet?

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au

I am getting very sick of getting SPAM..... I won't retaliate, I just
won't buy your product, and will recommend others to do the same.