Subject: Re: Hung Vaxstation 3100
To: John Varnell <jvarnel1@tuelectric.com>
From: Jacob H. Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/05/1998 14:23:03
you need to toggle a small switch that is beside the printer (console)
plug.  It may be accessable through the back or you may need to open the
unit (thanks DEC, you posers) to toggle it.

you also need to ensure at least the center four wires are wired, and
you may need to cross the data pins (null modem config)

Its also NO FLOW CONTROL (or maybe xon/xoff, the vt320's keep up with
9600 fine so I never worry about it)

JS