Subject: Re: TMSCP support
To: None <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
From: maximum entropy <entropy@zippy.bernstein.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/27/1998 18:42:24
>From: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
>
>If some person asks a _HARDWARE_ question on _THIS_ list and I happen to be
>around and to know the answer, I find it my duty to answer it, even if I'm not
>a NetBSD fan.

It's quite clear that the problem here is that you "happen to be
around".  I'm sure you think your input was valuable, but I assure you
that you're mistaken.  Go away.

Hint for the day: If everyone thinks you're making a fool of yourself,
there's a pretty good chance that you are.  If you are not, they're
*still* going to have a good laugh at your expense.

Plonk,
entropy