Subject: Re: 3100, console driver/ serial console usage
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/19/1998 20:52:00
<> PS: If anybody is interested, I could write down some remarks about
<>     what I did and why I did it that way. Might be of some interest
<>     if anybody thinks about repairing this driver. Might be irrelevant
<>     if the driver is rewritten from scratch...

More than curious myself about the DMA logic, never looked at it closely.
What are the differences?  I presume we are talking about the scsi DMA
path.

<I would find these comments very interesting and educational.  I always
<thought port-vax was supposed to be a technical mailing list; I see no
<problems with posting code and comments about code to it.  It certainly

It would be more interesting to me.

Allison