Subject: Re: Precompiled vax packages anyone?
To: Jacob H. Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/15/1998 23:08:06
	Note to the list: have also uploaded 'screen' and 'cvs'.
	(Anyone using a serial console should take a serious look at
	screen)

	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/netbsd/Packages.txt contains
	the current docs. Note you'll probably also need to update your
	/usr/share/mk from:

		ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/share/mk/

	Some packages assume shared libraries which choke on NetBSD/VAX,
	that definitely needs to be looked at :)

		David/absolute

- This will be a year of low profile for the dog people. Don't do anything
- business impulsive or make any grand decision. If you plan to expand
- your or career, do it slowly and gradually. your health will be stable
- as long as you exercise regularly. There might be temptation for
- affairs, resist it - don't risk losing your relationship or marriage.