Subject: Re: TK50Z
To: None <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/07/1998 22:44:13
In article <199802070506.AAA00539@fox.CES.CWRU.Edu> you write:
>    I guess by the latter, since artificial feature blocking is one of many
> evils of the so-called "market economy" which this oppresive government
> imposes.

Since the US is such an opressive place, why did you come here?
And does the INS know about your desire to overthrow the government?

Regarding your long retrocomputing message, I think this quote pretty
much sums it up:

"There are two kinds of fools. One says, 'This is old; it must be good'.
The other says 'This is new; it must be better'".

Type 1 fools are rarer than Type 2 fools these days, but that doesn't
make being one any better.