Subject: Re: SCSI on Q-bus
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/02/1998 12:51:11
Hi Ragge,

what i'm thinking at the moment is, to build a intelligent SCSI controller
with Bus-Master ability, which can be used for all other disks, but not for
boot. After this stuff ist running, bother with MSCP and TMSCP. Not a big
problem, cause i have two RA90 drivers running (VMS) here, and the real
MSCP and TMSCP stuff is not so important (for me) at the moment.