Subject: Re: I'm starting (some) work on QDSS support.
To: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
From: Ken Wellsch <kcwellsc@math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/02/1998 10:46:28
I would be happy to help any way I can.  Having never looked at the QDSS
driver, I've no idea just how different it might be.  I can agree that
the serial drivers I worked on are relatively simple - had they not been
I doubt I could have written them... I suppose I should take a gander
at the QDSS driver - I can only guess that gluing it into the current
device structure is a challenge and even more of a challenge might be
things related to mapping memory around to gain access to the registers
and/or image map(s) and such.