Subject: Re: I'm starting (some) work on QDSS support.
To: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
From: Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/01/1998 23:42:35
David Evans wrote:
>   Sounds like you've got about as far as I did before 1.2G spat all over my
> disk last fall.

Well, I can't say I've gotten very far.  However, it doesn't seem like
it's going to be a very big deal.  I seriously think that if I had this
week free I could actually get something to work, but I don't so...

>   It would also be nice to have docs on the old system, so that the QDSS
> source would make sense.  I must try to work out a way to "borrow" the black
> 4.3 book from a friend of mine...

Well, the QDSS driver is sufficiently commented so (at least for now) I
can see what it is trying to do.  The problem comes when I try to look
at the NetBSD code and there are no comments where I really need to
figure out what is going on.

--
|  Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>              |
|  Home page:  http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bgjenero/     |