Subject: Re: Ultrix/VAX
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gordon Zaft <zaft@artisoft.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/1998 13:38:37
At 04:50 PM 1/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>What we should really discuss publicly is how to overthrow the current
>tyrannical and oppressive government and convert this country from a
>totalitarian dictatorship into a free state where all software would belong
>equally to all citizens.
>
>Sincerely,
>Michael Sokolov
>Phone: 440-449-0299
>ARPA Internet SMTP mail: sokolov@alpha.ces.cwru.edu

	You know, I make my living at a software development company.  The company
develops software and sells it; people buy our software, and I get paid from
the money they pay.

	Why should software belong to people who neither developed it nor paid
for it?  It is one thing if the people developing it *want* to give it away;
that is their right.  It's another thing for people like you to STEAL the
fruits of our labors.

---
Gordon C. Zaft
zaft@azstarnet.com