Subject: CPUs, system boards, and TK50Z
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/28/1998 19:36:31
   Dear Antonio and Allison,

   I do have a lot to say in response to your postings, but I just don't
have the time to word-process a response right now. I have several reading
assignments to do, there is a history quiz on Friday, and there is a stupid
C++ assignment due tomorrow. (I HATE OOP!!! Go K&R C and assembly! But I
have to take this stupid C++/OOP course for my degree.) So let's wait until
the weekend, OK?
   I would also like to take a look at the Ultrix/vax kernel config file
for the GENERIC kernel. I can grab a copy of Ultrix/vax in about 30
minutes, but it would take me some time (which I don't have) to find the
file I need in there. Would someone please do me a favor, send me (or post
to port-vax) a copy of that file?

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Phone: 440-449-0299