Subject: Re: VAX hardware details now in HTML
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/25/1998 23:50:23
<> TK50Z has two versions, TK50Z-Fx and TK50Z-Gx, which differ in TZK50
<> firmware. I STRONGLY ADVISE you to read my yesterday's super-lengthy

<HA HA! I guess he showed YOU!!!  NOW YOU HAVE TO READ HIS POST!  How dar
<you try to be disrespectful of his many hours of wordprocessing which tak
<up 2/3rds of his days time.  Now you must read the posts and find the

But mine works with both! At least as well as any TK50 can work well.

<impenetrable and visually punishing text of wisdom.  Mr. Sokolov knows
<more than you or any of the so called "Ex-DEC employees" of years past.

Not impossible. Certainly not an ego problem.

<Now I bet you wish you could hide behind the TZK50 OF SHAME which by the
<way is not the name of the drive, but just the circuit board adapter.

I'll have to get the case that went around it rather than the board and
drive I use in loose form.  It is a shame that I have to use a TK50 in
any form but compatability is a legacy thing and it's better than RX33s
or worse RX50s for backups.

Allison