Subject: Re: Vaxstation/MicroVAX info
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/23/1998 15:17:54
David Brownlee wrote:

> > 	It's a KA630.  The KA630 supports up to 16 Mbytes, but only on up to 2
> > boards, not 4.
>
> 	Updated - thanks - are 4MB boards also available for it?

  Yes; I have a four and an eight in mine right now.  I think that there are
1MB and 2MB boards as well.
  BTW, I don't know if you want to add this, but NetBSD has no support for the
QDSS/QVSS boards.  I'm going to attack it once I get my VS3100 going to
compile on.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/