Subject: Re: VAXstation 3100 and MicroVAX 3100 question.
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/21/1998 22:41:37
Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com> wrote:
> Being a MicroVAX 3100 deprived individual, are there many simillarities
> between the VS3100 and older MV3100 models?
Read my conversation with Antonio Carlini! The whole reason we are keeping it
on port-vax instead of private E-mail is so that other people can benefit from
this discussion! Look, it's really pissing me off when I spend many hours a day
answering questions and leading discussions and then see people ask the same
question I have just answered or got someone else to answer through a thorough
discussion, as if I weren't in existence!
> In particular, do the
> MV3100/M10/M10e/M20e use the same disk controller boards as the
> VS3100/M30/M38/M40/M48 or do they have their own integrated controllers
> sort of like the VS3100/M76 has?
This is one of the main questions that I'm asking Antonio in the next posting!
I would appreciate it if next time you were to show a little more respect for
people who spend more than half of their working days in a word processor
leading discussions so that everyone can supposedly benefit.

Sincerely,
Michael Sokolov
Phone: 440-449-0299
ARPA Internet SMTP mail: sokolov@alpha.ces.cwru.edu