Subject: Re: A BA23 question
To: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/17/1998 12:36:56
On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, Michael Sokolov wrote:

> [ ... ]
>            I don't think that I would ever need to read CDs on a
> UNIX box, but in case I do I will have this external RRD40 spare.

	Having a CDROM drive on a unix box can be a particular boon for
	users - both on a workstation, where a user can swap in disks as
	& when they want to, and on a server, where its a cheap way to put
	up large source code distributions & such like :)

		David/absolute

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
 to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
 what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."