Subject: RE: cross-compiling
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: Tom I Helbekkmo <tih@Hamartun.Priv.NO>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/11/1998 15:01:02
On Sun, 11 Jan 1998, Gunnar Helliesen wrote:

> The previous owner (a large corporation) agreed to give it away when
> they were told it was going to a retro-computing museum. Which, in a
> sense, was very true! ;-)

For the record: we didn't trick them.  This was the original intent,
but what with one thing and another plans changed, and in the end, it
wound up with me instead.  (I wonder where the DEC 2065 went?  I know
I've got the PDP-8/E in storage at work -- I need to make room for it
here somewhere.)

Speaking of the PDP-8/E: my Teletype Corporation ASR33 teletypewriter
has a couple of missing parts...  If anyone happens to have (and be
willing to part with) any of the following, I'd much appreciate it:

- the long, narrow front panel cover strip with the TT logo on it
- the curved cover that shields the carriage area
- the top right cover plate that sits over the power supply
- the hub that the paper tape spool is mounted on

...and RK05 controllers, drives and disks are always on my wishlist.

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"