Subject: Re: Can't NetBoot MV3100m20
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Þorður Ivarsson <totii@est.is>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/11/1998 10:38:27
Brian D Chase wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, David Brownlee wrote:
>
> >       Are you using a serial console to talk to the machine?
> >
> >       As far as I know netbsd does not (yet) support the graphics
> >       console on vaxstations...
>
> In checking recent messages on the list Arno Griffioen already suggested
> this on Monday, but perhaps the message got lost in SMTP space on your
> end.  Ack, the horror. :-)  I'd thought you were running a serial console,
> but upon further consideration I think Dave's dead right in asking that
> question again.

I am using serial console, there is no graphical screen on this thingy,
just 3mmj+1modem+8 expansion on card, serial inputs.

It is a good question and need to be answered, I know that! :-)

--
Þórður Ívarsson		Thordur Ivarsson
Rafeindavirki		Electronic technician

FreeBSD has good features,
Some others are full of unwanted features!