Subject: Re: Archive of vax stuff
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/10/1998 20:45:15
Gunnar Helliesen wrote:
> I also put Ragge's and Boris' x-compile stuff there (I hope you don't
> mind guys).

I certainly don't mind.  You're welcome to put my stuff there.  However,
I would like to point out that my source changes may need a bit of
cleanup.  It works for me, but there may be some problems when compiling
such as that the source needs to be in a specific directory.  I
initially just made this for myself as a relatively quick hack.  I'll
get around to cleaning up the source changes sometimes soon (hopefully),
an maybe I'll apply the same patches to newer versions of the NetBSD
tools.

--
|  Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>              |
|  Home page:  http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bgjenero/     |