Subject: Re: VaxStation 4000 model 60
To: None <mxs46@po.CWRU.Edu>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/10/1998 16:28:33
Michael Sokolov wrote:

> Also as far as I know NetBSD/vax doesn't support graphics
> (not even console terminal emulation) on any of these busless VAXen,
> although it _may_ support QVSS and/or QDSS graphics on Q-bus systems (at
> least console terminal emulation maybe).

  No QVSS/QDSS yet.  The drivers are there but they're just the 4.3 Reno
versions.
  Once I get 1.3 up and running I'm going to re-attack the QDSS driver.  As I
now have a VS3100 I can compile a little faster than on my KA630.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/