Subject: Archive of vax stuff
To: 'NetBSD/VAX list' <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/10/1998 19:30:20
I had a lot of NetBSD/vax stuff lying around and decided to put it all
in one place. The result is a collection of snapshots, kernels and
utilities for NetBSD/vax.

As people on this list have been asking for old snapshots etc. on
occasion I thought I'd make my collection publically accessible:

ftp://ftp.bitcon.no/pub/NetBSD/BITCon/vax/

Snapshots include:

NetBSD-1.2
NetBSD-1.2C
NetBSD-1.2G
NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA

Kernel sources include:

1.2.1
1.2E
1.2F
1.2G
1.3
1.3_ALPHA
1.3_BETA

I also put Ragge's and Boris' x-compile stuff there (I hope you don't
mind guys).

I plan to include some kernels and utilities/programs (binaries) as
well.

If anyone still has older snapshots or kernel sources lying around,
please get in touch. I'd like my collection to be as complete as
possible.

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2