Subject: Users Group :was Got It (VAX8200)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Robinson <jrobinson@stisierra.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/09/1998 09:07:29
I am in the Buffalo area.. Anyone part of a users group around here?

As a side note, I was a member of the Computer Science House at Rochester
Inst. of Tech.. We used an old Vax 750 and a Vax 785 to hook up the dorm
rooms... Check out www.csh.rit.edu for more info.... It's been a while since
I have been back but we did hook a Soda machine up to the vax ;-) Check or
finger drink@csh.rit.edu ;-)

James Robinson