Subject: Cross-compiling (was: RE: New machine for Ragge (Was: Microvax 31
To: 'Anders Magnusson' <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/07/1998 23:22:04
> PS. I tried to set up a cross-compile environment on a PPro 200
> and it worked without too much problem. The programs I needed to play
with
> was as, cc, cc1, cpp, and ld to be able to compile kernels.

More details, pleeease! A HOWTO would be fantastic.

Alternatively, where could I read more about cross-compiling and how to
set it up?

I've got a 180MHz PPRO (NetBSD/i386 1.3) I'd like to use to build VAX
kernels.

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2