Subject: Re: VS3100 disk boot error message
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
From: Jacob Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/07/1998 14:37:01
Do remember, vs3100m30 (and I believe m38's) have a problem with the
SCSI support (PIO only at best, 30k/sec while locking the console
up...).  I netboot/nfs everything important on mine, leaving oddball
config files and html on the SCSI disk (my internet connection can't eat
30k/sec generally).

Jacob Suter