Subject: Success- almost :-)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Arthur <ARTHURDC@burridge.nscc.ns.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/04/1997 08:23:24
I finally found 1.2G and installed it on my uVAXIII. The system
booted and I was able to do an edlabel & copy. I brought the files
down over NFS and expanded.

I can boot the system up after all this but its by no means
automatic. I performed disklabel -B ra0a before I started.

At >>> I type b/3 dua0, the system boots to Nboot : at this point I
type ra(0,0)netbsd and the system comes up, I then answer questions
about swap and root. After all this I'm running ( quite well I might
add )

No I'm sure I missed about a zillion things... could somone help out
?

BTW I think I might re-write the install manual :-)

Thanks

--
Dave Arthur
Business Department