Subject: Re: Where can I get a 3100 these days?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Ness <jness@mail.vt.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/29/1997 01:08:11
On 28 Nov 1997 03:59:16 GMT, you wrote:

>Where could I get one, and how much do you think someone would pay me to=
 take
>it? :P

I picked up a VS3100/M36 (Can't quite remember the M part right now)
from a surplus auction Virginia Tech held about a year ago.  Also
picked up a VR299 for a grand total of $35.  Heck, the VAX even
worked, at least until one of my cats peed on it *sigh*.  But oh well,
I've still got perfectly good monitor which I will one day have a
video card for. =20
But your best bet seems to be college/university surplus departments,
since they usually go for the best price.  Of course, past history can
be real interesting to determine.