Subject: Re: Where can I get a 3100 these days?
To: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
From: Michel <michel@nijenrode.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/28/1997 10:07:01
We have a whoile bunch of 'm sitting in storage ; it's impossible
to trade 'm in for other machines and get good discount - Not even
DEC offers a nice offer there.

I reckon it'll be the same in other places where the 3100 doesn't
suffice anymore. It's therefor likely that you can get 'm for free
or a small "cover charge" easily.
(But I just hold on to 'm till I can run netbsd on 'm =) )

Michel.

--
 Michel van der Laan	-	michel@nijenrode.nl
				http://www.nijenrode.nl/~michel