Subject: Re: Where can I get a 3100 these days?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/27/1997 23:53:37

<Where could I get one, and how much do you think someone would pay me to ta
<it? :P

Well they are fairly common but their small size, good performance and SCSI
interface make them desirable.  You may get one for free but paid to take
it, only if it were dead and useless. ;-)

They can be purchased from free, to several hundred dollars(US).  The later
ones would have larger disk drives, maybe the VR2XX monitor and other
gadgets.

>From time to time I see people posting to sell one in the VAX newsgroups.
Ask around, do some poking.  Other vaxen like the VS2000, Microvax-II series
can be found as well.

Allison