Subject: Re: How many drives are in your uVax world?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <zach@acsu.buffalo.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/21/1997 11:09:08
Mostly no new news.

Antonio,
	Thanks for the suggestion. The text at the end of the ascii art
helped and the instructions for the jumper were great :-) I fired up my
iron last night, and made myself the jumper as described. The good news
is I didn't blow anything up, but the bad news is it didn't change
anything. After re-assembling the circuit board to the chassis, I
dropped 1 RD31's in with the jumper set at 3, it booted fine. Dropped
the second one in as fixed disk 1, jumper 4, it still locks up.
Specificly it goes 2... I watch the drives, see drive 0 flash, and then
drive 1 light up steady.

I guess not all drives were meant to sit side by side.

Zach