Subject: Re: 1.3 alpha?
From: Brian Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/09/1997 15:07:07
On Sun, 9 Nov 1997, Jacob Suter wrote:

> two questions:
> A>  Where can I get the bins/kernel (for netbooting a vs3100)

ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA/vax

> B>  Is there a PIO-fixed kernel for the VS3100/M30

I'm working on this now and should have one compiled before the end of the
day.  It's going to be based on the NetBSD/VAX sources as of around 12
noon today, so if there have been any significant changes in the kernel
source recently it may break the `w' and `ps' as found in the Nov 3 binary
distribution.  If it does, I'll get them recompiled as well.

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --