Subject: Re: Hmmm...
To: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
From: Tom Guptill <tgpt@pas.rochester.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/05/1997 08:11:03
On Tue, Nov 04, 1997 at 05:52:30AM -0800, Rick Copeland wrote:

> I have a boot tape and my CPU has two tape drives (TU58's) on it, if I could
> figure out how to copy from one to the other I could make boot tapes (need a
> good source for blank tapes as well)

Aren't the TU58's tapes simply standard QIC tapes like the ones that the
floppy-controlled x86 tape drives used to use?  If so, I can probably track
down a bunch of them.

- Tom

--
Tom Guptill                     Department of Physics and Astronomy
UNIX SA                         University of Rochester  Rochester, NY USA