Subject: VCB02 Excitement!
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/31/1997 14:26:21
  Woo hoo!  Just got a VCB02 boardset for my trusty uVax II!  Don't know if it
works yet but I'm about to give it a try.  Sounds like I should start adding
up current requirements and being careful about board placement...
  Anyone have programming docs for this?  I'm willing to try attacking the
qd driver to try to make it go under NetBSD.  I can trade DEQNA docs and maybe
an RQDX3...

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/