Subject: Re: disklabel woes w/ VS3100
To: Brian Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
From: Karl Maftoum <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/03/1997 14:23:41
On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Brian Chase wrote:

> drudgery of autumn (for us northern hemisphere people anyway) that's
> driving us back to toiling on our vaxen.  I've been mostly out of the mix
> since at least late July.  My real-life (tm) job is taking up far more
> time than I'd like, but I'm slowly working my way back into being a more
> active member on port-vax.  I even lugged one of my VS3100/30's into work
> with me and managed to get it successfully netbooted from an SGI running
> IRIX 6.2.  I did have to use a Linux system to act as the MOP server as I
> haven't gotten mopd to compile with the SGI MIPS Pro C compiler yet.
> Still having everything apart from the MOP server running under IRIX is
> a start.

np :) I've modified david's  pf.c to (hopefully) work with irix/mopd..
I'll email you a copy, I don't have an irix box to test it on, but it
should work.

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au

I am getting very sick of getting SPAM..... I won't retaliate, I just
won't buy your product, and will recommend others to do the same.