Subject: Observation..
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/22/1997 10:22:25
After my 3600 had been up and running 1.2G for about 2 weeks now
I suddenly couldn't reach it anymore.

I thought it had crashed, which I found strange because 1.2 is very
stable here.

So I hooked up my console and it was still running.

Further examination showed that the DELQA was flashing it's LED 3
and network-traffic was impossible.

Would someone with DEQNA knowledge explain to me what happened? Is it
the board itself which has a problem (a reset of the machine fixed it)
or a problem in NetBSD?

							Bye Arno.

P.S. the /boot in -current doesn't work on my 3600. After the banner
and when it starts to load /netbsd it always dies with a HALT
I boot netbsd from ra(1,0,0) if that matters..

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9  	     Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,