Subject: Re: [hardware] VaxStation 3100 model 38?
To: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
From: Mats O Jansson <maja@green.celsiustech.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/23/1997 22:37:13
On Sat, 23 Aug 1997, Allison J Parent wrote:

> <On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Andrew Gillham wrote:
> <> Is the 3100 model 38 supported?  I see the model 76 mentioned.
>
> The VS3100-M76 is supported?  That's a surprize if it is as DEC does not
> even support ultrix on it (though I've no information if it's been tried).

NetBSD has nothing to do with DEC or Ultrix so why should that be a
surprise? If I remember correctly: Bertram had one so he added the code...

It's simpler to support machines you have than machines you don't have :-)

> Allison

-moj

Mats O Jansson, CelsiusTech Systems, Jaerfaella, Sweden
email: maja@green.celsiustech.se (or moj@stacken.kth.se)