Subject: ok, next!
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/04/1997 22:46:03
With some wrangling and cussing the 1.2g does edlabel disks and copy.
Unfortunately the 1.2g-rx33 disks crashes when I try to copy the second
volume. Same for RX50 set. I have no idea why.

Fall back, it does load the 1.2c tape.  So I load the 1.2c miniroot and
ta da! it's up.  Now it talks about copying stuff, like the boot... if
there is memory here, I'm a rank amature in the unix world.  So I know I
have to configure the boot and root disk blocks but thats where my
conceptual knowlege crosses the howto line.

So,  How do I do it?  More specifically what needs to be done and how.

Is there a howto doc for this?

The assumption is that with 1.2c running I'll have enough tools to download
1.2g and cut a tape using netbsd.

Allison