Subject: Edlabel binary
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Craft <ccraft@cncc.cc.co.us>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/31/1997 07:59:31
  I'm back! ...and now I have a VAXstation 2000 with an RD54 which I'd
like to make bootable. Problem is, there's no TK50-Z or floppy drive on
it to load the miniroot (where edlabel lives). I need to label the disk
so NetBSD will recognize it. (I'm now netbooting just fine, thanks to
Brian Chase's excellent HOWTO.) If anyone has an idea where I might find
edlabel in a form I can run after having netbooted to single user, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Chris Craft - Information Systems Technician
Colorado Northwestern Community College - Craig Campus
50 College Dr.
Craig, CO  81625
USA
+1(970)824-1127