Subject: NetBSD 1.1a Many Thanks!
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/29/1997 16:27:32
Hello list,

NetBSD 1.1a is old time to some I know but outfitted with Apache web server
it is serving up our intranet here at InterMag, Inc.  The system is on two
uVax 3600's servers on a mixed protocol lan (ipx and tcp/ip).  Most network
functions come from three Netware servers running 4.11 and all 134
workstations ( 486 and pentium) boot up with Netscape 2.02 accessing
webpages from the uVax 3600's.  NetBSD 1.1a is doing this flawlessly so far
11 days (we run the plant 24 / 7) without a problem.

Many thanks to all who helped me out on this project.  Special thanks to
Ragge of course.

Take Care,
Rick Copeland
Information Systems Manager