Subject: Re: it's alive!
To: Dan Williamson <root@parks.lbmf.bc.ca>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/28/1997 09:40:46
> Actually, the miniroot was on a second tape (as mentioned ealier on in my
> message). I'm wondering if either the method with which I prepped the
> files for the tape or my actions afterward would have caused the failure.
> Thanks for your quick response, anyway.

But if you put the miniroot on the second tape, did you copy from
mt(0,0) or mt(0,1)?

You should use (0,0) in that case (first file on tape 0)

								Bye Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9  	     Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,