Subject: Re: Booting 1.2G problem?
To: Natasha <moose@squrirrel.com>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/26/1997 12:43:46
Natasha wrote:

> I have a uVII, 13MB, RD54, RQDX3, deqna, dhv, tk50.
> I have bsd 1.2G on the disk follwoing the faq directions.
> When I boot I get as far as the
> updating motd.
>
> and it seems to hang forever.  Left it like that for 24 hours. Still
> stuck.
> Any ideas?

  That sounds like what happens to me with the tsleep() problem.  Ragge implied
that he had a fix for this, so I guess it's time for us to all sup again.
Trouble is, I had to blow away my 1.2C configuration so all I can use are
snapshots.  Guess I should make a 1.1A disk...

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/