Subject: Re: Troubles with 1.2G
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Oliver Bruckauf <bruckauf@swt.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/08/1997 15:31:12
Hello Ragge,

> I have got a lot of trouble with 1.2G, and I'm wondering of there is
> someone else having these troubles. I get very often panics because
> of "access fault without process" and such things; which I have never
> gotten before.

Yes, I had this too. (Even though I'm still not able to get the whole
thing running.) It did just that, when I tried to edit some files while
booting from miniroot. I thought that were due to the unclean disks
though...

Oliver.

Oliver Bruckauf                            http://www.poboxes.com/bruckauf
                                               email: bruckauf@poboxes.com
TeamOS/2 Germany (#540)                                  Fido: 2:2448/1414
Words to the Wise:      Air conditioned environment - Do not open Windows.