Subject: Re: Help with install- What would be the best thing to do?
To: Brooke Zitny/ Greg Linder <fluke@mcs.com>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/07/1997 21:13:28
Brooke Zitny/ Greg Linder wrote:

> 	I have a uVAX II and a 3100 m38 on which I would like to place
> netbsd. Unfortunately, I have no way to get the snapshots and boot images
> onto TK-50 tape to get them into the machines, nor do I have access to a
> network to install onto the m38 with the mop loader.

  Do you have a floppy drive in the uVAX?  If so and yo have a PC with floppy
drive you could use putr, the location of which was posted here recently.  Or
perhaps you could write the floppies under VMS?

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/