Subject: Booting 3100/76 from tape.
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Hedley <cbh@tnx.djmarkets.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/07/1997 13:48:43
Hi all,

I have access to a VAXstation 3100/76, which I believe is now supported
(to some extent, at least) by NetBSD.  My question is this; I've read that
various boot images for TK50s are available, but I don't have one of
these, though I do have access to a QIC-6150 (Archive Viper?) and an HP
2GB DAT.  What're the chances of copying these images and successfully
booting from either of these devices; is there any `black magic' I need
to invoke before trying? :)

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chris.

 Chris Hedley -- Dow Jones ltd                  email: cbh@tnx.djmarkets.co.uk
 Winchmore House, 15 Fetter Lane,              'phone: +44 171 832 9374
 London EC4A 1BR, England                         fax: +44 171 832 9350