Subject: Hmmmm... I need a set of TK50 boot tapes.
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/07/1997 05:05:14
My MicroVAX II has long been sitting idle, low these many weeks, waiting
for the shiney promise of running NetBSD/vax.  I've tried and failed at
creating a bootable floppy for my IBM-PC 1.2M Teac turned into RX33.  And
my forte of netbooting is of no use in the face of my DEQNA ethernet
controller -- at least in the absence of a stand-alone DEQNA driver for
the bootloader.

So.  Can anyone cut me a set of TK50 boot tapes with the new 1.2G
snapshot?   I'll pay for the cost of media and shipping.

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --