Subject: New *IMPROVED* VAXstation-netboot-HOWTO
From: Brian D Chase <brianc@carpediem.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/07/1997 01:44:57
                        [in the tradition of spam]

    *** 81.1% MORE LINES! 77.3% MORE WORDS! 77.5% MORE CHARACTERS! ***
                      But wait, THERE IS EVEN MORE!!!!

            The VAXstation Netbooting Howto now comes with:

          o Exciting new sections on NetBSD and OpenBSD bootservers!
          o Less bias towards VAXstation 3100s!
          o Secret *voodoo* tricks of the netbooting masters!
          o Mindless Power-up(tm) netbooting so even your drunk idiot
            brother can netboot your VAXstation!
          o Guest appearances by the Swedish Bikini Team!
          o FREE *bonus* Netbooting **POWER TOOLS**!

    Make new friends! Become a VAXherd! Scare the neighbor's cat with
    the vrooooom noise your VAX makes!  Cause a power outage on your
    block! Cause [insert appropriate gender here] to swoon over your
    *prowess* with VAXen!!!!

                 EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE WILL BE EASIER!
                 (even more so than Microsoft can offer)

---

Well, actually it's only a prerelease of the version 0.2 HOWTO.  It's
more or less finished, minus me proof-reading it :-)  It's likely to
contain all sorts of typos, run-on sentences, and comma splices.  Not to
mention I didn't check how well it flows from section to section.  But
content-wise everything I wanted in the second version is present.

My brain is numb for the night.  I'll work on cleaning things up tomorrow.

http://www.carpediem.com/~brianc/projects/vaxen/VAXstation-netboot-HOWTO

-brian.
Brian D. Chase         Systems Coordinator        brian.chase@carpediem.com
-- Compression, Inc. - 13765 Alton Pkwy, Suite B - Irvine, CA 92618, USA --